How can we improve SharePlus?

to add multiple file upload.

It's now only possible to add one file at a time. I use the Pro version and often have multiple files to upload from the local repository at once. Now I have to do it one-by-one, which isn't very productive.

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Hello supporters!

We’re still evaluating how to implement something like this.

Our idea is to be able to add multiple files at once but there’s a small challenge: adding documents to SharePoint requires metadata to be added as well (Title, additional columns, etc.).

We may implement bulk file upload by creating the new items with the same metadata. For example, all documents’ title will be the documents’ names.

This is still an idea in progress and we’d appreciate any feedback regarding this.

Take care!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Davila commented  · 

This would help our 130+ users tremendously. It's the number 1 request we get. We would love if we could select multiple photos and tag it with the same metadata.

• Adam Wiener commented  · 

This is the number 1 feature we are looking for in a mobile app. We can't justify the app to our users without this feature.

As you know SharePoint has a multiple upload feature when you are on a computer. SharePoint takes the name of the file for the title. Can you have the name of the file be the title when you upload multiple from a mobile device? I understand that if there are additional columns there would be an issue. Can you copy the functionality that is in SharePoint? If you would like additional feedback or have questions on what we are looking for please contact me.

Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base